#112: Sacred Contracts, Emotional Intelligence, Self-Awareness & Optimal Living with Jen Groover
In this episode, I talk with Jen Groover, ranked by SAP as one of the top influencers of human potential and labeled a “One Woman Brand” by SUCCESS magazine.
Jen shares stories about her life and reveals how to step outside of your own life and watch the script you created. She’ll also share tips you can use to change and improve it.
According to Jen, “If we find wisdom in everything that happens to us, then nothing went wrong.”
Here’s What You’ll Discover
- Identify events in your past that are impacting your life today and what you can do to address them. [11:45]
- Why it’s important to move beyond the fear of self-awareness and address the issues and circumstances of your life. [18:15]
- Learn about the one thing you truly have control over and how it shapes your reality. [23:00]
- Hear Jen’s own transformational moments that impacted her decisions in life, even before she realized it. [27:26]
- Find out surprising things that could be holding you back from discovering your own self-actualization. [45:35]
- Discover action steps that you can start today to reach new levels of self-awareness. [47:00]
- And much more…
About Jen Groover
Tagged by Success Magazine as a “One-Woman Brand” and “Creativity and Innovation Guru”, a leading “Serial Entrepreneur” by Entrepreneur Magazine and having drawn comparisons to Walt Disney and Benjamin Franklin, Jen Groover’s name has quickly become synonymous with innovation, entrepreneurship and evolution. She has gone from guest-hosting spots on QVC to inking deals with some of the industry’s biggest heavyweights.
Jen’s innovative handbag company is the award-winning Butler Bag Company, which launched just under 3 years ago and is now being tracked as one of the fastest growing handbag brands in history. She has become a regularly featured business and lifestyle expert for such programs as Fox News’ “Strategy Room”, ABC’s “Money Matters”, CBS’ “Early Show”, CNBC’s “The Big Idea with Donny Deutsch”, and Meredith Corporation’s “Better TV” and a business contributor to the Huffington Post. Jen and her products have been featured in hundreds of media outlets such as O, The Oprah Magazine, Redbook, Us Weekly, People, Success and Entrepreneur.
Links and Resources
- What If? and Why Not?: How to Transform Your Fears Into Action and Start the Business of Your Dreams
- The Shift by Wayne Dyer
Enjoying the Show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!