#121: Conversations that Matter, Small Steps Towards Monster Goals & How Nice Guys Tackle Big Challenges
Do you ever feel overwhelmed by your own goals? Do you get discouraged if you don’t meet them on time?
Today, I’m talking with my long-time buddy, Chris Taylor. Chris runs the extremely successful business, Actionable, which helps companies create a better workplace environment for their employees. He’s also a husband and new father who is very intent on finding the right balance with his personal and professional life.
In this episode, Chris shares valuable information and actionable steps that you can take to get your priorities and goals in order this year. Chris shows us how to take seemingly ordinary steps to create an exceptional life.
Here’s What You’ll Discover
- Learn about Chris’s perspective on how to focus your efforts to build a successful business. [6:30]
- Why your mentality makes all the difference in both your work and personal life. [18:21]
- How to get your New Year’s resolutions back on track with simple changes to the way you approach them. [20:52]
- Useful strategies that a company’s leadership team can use to motivate their employees. [27:55]
- Habit-building tips to help you grow personally and professionally. [32:01]
About Chris Taylor
Actionable.co president, Chris Taylor, works at the leading edge of employee development in the 21st Century workplace.
Described once by a client as “a curious blend of Boomer and Gen-Y”, Chris is often called upon to act as a bridge and translator between generations at work, our new state of constant change and impact technology has on team dynamics. He brings a self-deprecating sense of humor and groundedness to his keynotes and workshops, ensuring attendees leave inspired and well equipped to drive real change back in the workplace.
In addition to being a regular speaker for both public and private events, Chris has penned over 150 articles for dozens of publications, been quoted in The National Post, Toronto Star and Globe & Mail and hosted 90+ thought leader interviews for the iTunes #2 ranked business podcast, The 21st Century Workplace.
Links and Resources
- Chris on Twitter, LinkedIn, Email
- Front Row Dads
- Front Row Summit
- The Miracle Morning: The Not-So-Obvious Secret Guaranteed to Transform Your Life (Before 8AM)
- Best Year Ever Event
- The Coaching Habit: Say Less, Ask More & Change the Way You Lead Forever
Enjoying the Show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!