#41: The Art of Money with Bari Tessler: Body Check Ins, Knowing Your Value & Finding Your Financial Happiness
Today we’re talking all about money with Bari Tessler.
Bari is a Financial Therapist, Mentor, Coach, Mama-preneur, and the Founder of The Art of Money. She has guided thousands of people to new, empowered, and refreshingly honest relationships with money through her nurturing, body-centered approach.
Her new book – The Art of Money: A Life-Changing Guide to Financial Happiness – will help anyone transform their relationship with money and, in so doing, transform their life.
During this interview, Bari will show you how to break through any self-limiting beliefs you have around money! We also talk about her new book, when to get financial help, practicing money dates, body check-ins, teaching our kids about money, and so much more.
Here’s a quick breakdown of our chat…
- [06:37] Bari shares her story and the moments leading up to the launch of her new book The Art of Money – A Life-Changing Guide to Financial Happiness
- [11:00] It’s about money, but it’s never about money
- [18:07] Discover why 90% of us have a bad relationship with our money
- [23:33] How can your personal finances affect the prices you set in your business?
- [28:10] Knowing when to ask for financial help
- [33:14] Practicing money dates with your better half 🙂
- [34:49] Find out the biggest financial challenge that Bari had to overcome
- [40:39] The balance between the present moment and thinking about your financial future
- [45:33] How a body check in can significantly change your relationship with money
- [49:13] What actions can you take to better educate your children about money
Enjoying the show?
For iTunes listeners, get automatic downloads and share the love by subscribing, rating & reviewing here!
Links and Resources
- The Art of Money: A Life-Changing Guide to Financial Happiness
- Smart Mom, Rich Mom: How to Build Wealth While Raising a Family
- The Opposite of Spoiled
- Man’s Search for Meaning
If you’re enjoying the show, let us know about it HERE \o/